Get 0% finance for 6 or 12 months with 10% deposit -
Flexible Payments with Divido
Whether you've been browsing our range of perfect patios or divine driveways, why not make your next project a little more flexible? You can choose from a flexible range of repayment terms such as spreading the cost over 6 or 12 months 0% APR representative through our partner Divido. The application process is simple, takes around 10 minutes to complete, is carried out online and you will receive a decision made within 30 seconds of completion. In case you decide to take advantage of our instalment plans, here’s a quick guide to everything you’ll need to know.
What will I need?
In order to fill out a finance application with us, you will need the following:
- Personal details: name, DOB, email address, phone number
- Address details - 3 years UK address history
- Employment details; income, number of years employed, employer's name and title
- Bank details
How does it work?
1. Contact us on 01723 355031 or 07949084161 and ask about the finance options available to you.
2. We'll arrange a convenient time and date to visit you, in order to provide you with a quote and to help you complete the online application form. With Woodland Paving & Groundworks Ltd. and Divido, everything is completely digital ensuring the application is quick and efficient.
3. Once approved, we’ll arrange a date for the work to commence.
Can you give me an example?
Below is an example of payment options, for a patio priced at £3000.
|Payment options for a patio priced at £3000
|Amount of credit
|6 monthly payments
|12 monthly payments
|Rate of interest
|Cost of credit
Am I eligible for finance?
Credit is provided subject to age and status. The details you provide are checked against credit-rating agencies. The following criteria apply:
- Be a UK resident Be over 18 years of age
- Have 3 years of UK address history
- Be working at least 16 hours per week
- Have a valid phone number and e-mail address
How much do I have to spend?
The minimum spend available on finance is £250 and the maximum is £25,000.
What period of repayment do you offer?
There are two options for customers paying via finance. You can choose to spread the cost over 6 months or you can choose to pay over 12 months.
When is the first instalment paid?
A 10% deposit is taken at the time of booking. Your first instalment will be taken 30 days after completion of the work.
If you decline my application for finance, what is the reason?
Lenders have to follow the lending code to act responsibly in ensuring that repayments are affordable. In addition to credit scoring, we also take into account confirmation of your identity, validation of certain application details, existing commitments and information held at the credit reference agencies. We are unable to provide you with the reason for the decline of your application, owing to data protection. If you wanted more details on your credit report, our underwriters use Equifax, Call Credit and Experian as credit reference agencies. Our underwriters also use information from CIFAS, the UK's Fraud Prevention Service. To find out what information these credit reference agencies hold on your file, you can contact them directly.
Feel free to give us a ring on 01723 355031 or 07949 084161 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.